17092013

Assalamualaikum guys. Alhamdulillah im safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur. Im stay in Batu Pahat Johor. Jic if you guys asking. Meh, Okay so everythings are now in a very good situation. Tomorrow, Classes of English will start as usual. So i'll continue doing stuff. I mean assignments and shit. Its totally completely hundred percently fuck up. Sorry for cursing. I hate school/college stuff. Like seriously who love studying? The people who loves studying are already died. Like Albert Einstein, N. Tesla, Abraham Lincoln and Steve Jobs. Bill Gates is still alive but i know after this he will die. Everybody dies bitch. Im tired. Im crying right now because its already 3:06AM and im still here typing this rubbish. 


I wanna sleep after this because i have class on 8 tomorrow. I'll write more rubbish. Yah if i have more time to write it. Okay toodles bye guys. 

 Assalamualaikum and Goodnight. Sweetdreams and dreams about me